04 April, 2021

Primordial Enchantments by Dwayne Jahn

Phantasmagoric dissolution
of contribution to self-pollution.
Aquatic paths shift to match
all that adds to our plane
beyond insane dream human.
As we move as one
this is the shaman's call.

Like the tree turned upside down
with its roots up as the crown
where the sun's starlight did sway
the moonlit night and brought the day,
reflections of my sensory mind
make all too rigid worlds unwind.

Unmistakable pharaoh
in the form of a jewel
uplift me, make me feel reason
and my grief overrule.

Afflictions losing their ways,
unmade in between waves,
we the rarest kind
within medicinal music.

Wisdom orb, vortex of gold,
a gateless gate we do behold.
Lakes of rainbow fire bright,
fulfillments reaching brand new heights.
Spirits ringing bells of light,
summoning the deathless rites.

Existence's zenith,
guide my displays of the mind.
Phenomenology true
that can unbind and bind.
Nowness. Hereness.
There are superb alignments to find.
I'm composed of states signless.
Let my life be by me redefined.